Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 14:28:54 -0400
HeyHeyHey,

Due to a year long unemployment(employed now but way behind), my
hospitalization, my loss of RinkyDink and Blaze and vet costs for them,
I have landed in the same boat with a number of other folks and find
myself having to do some fundraising to cover vet costs for my ferrets.
I think I have come up with a unique product which I hope ya'll will
like.

This is something I made for three very special folks, folks my ferret's
think are heroes.  Folks that stay in the background and quietly work
their tails off trying to better things for the ferrets and for the
people that own them.  I hope that you will buy them for folks like that
too.  They surely do deserve the recognition!!

These are statues of ferrets decoupaged with heart shaped patches.  Each
heart represents a ferret's heart that has been patched and the patches
left on the human's heart by the ferrets.  There are also decoupage wall
hangings available.  Here is the link if you are interested.  I will be
adding product as I make them.
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/HappyHeartsFerret.html

Proceeds from the sale of these products will go to defer vet costs
for Jubilee (6 year old with adrenal, possible kidney/uti problems),
Sassafrass (7 year old with adrenal and insulinoma), LunaMoon, Navidad
and Bonkers ( routine vet check, cbc's and vacs).  Jubilee and Sassafrass
are on lupron maintenance and we will be trying to get them melatonin
implants.

HappyTails,
Karen and the Scruff You Gang