From:
MARTY PANTS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 16:24:44 -0400
Hey there fellow ferret slaves!!

I've been watching in the wings for a few weeks now, but have finally
decided to respond and ask questions...

To Scott about Gismo: I am certainly no expert, but I work for a vet where
we just did exploratory surgery on a fuzzy with glucose levels consistently
at 36.  The owners had waited too long and the tumors were severe-hope yours
turns out more positively.

And to Gwen: ME TOO!!!  My little boy is the sweetest thing; doesn't bite me
since trained not to as a baby....except when he is the happiest!!  If I get
him in a happy scratch fest, he starts biting my hand after a few minutes
(HARD too).... weird, thought I was the only one!!

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you out there are in the SE Ohio
area...would love to know!!!!  Don't want this to be long and boring, so
Thanks!!!!!!