Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 07:23:01 -0600
hello all, i am a bit late in response but between full time college and a
more than full time work schedule, well...i am sure you get the idea.  so
who am i?  my name is malissa, and a handfull of you folks i have had the
pleasure of meeting personally and a few i just got to know online.

a big hi to boinky: i do hope the bigboy is getting along great, and i am
sorry i wont make the cincinnati show coming up but have a great time with
lori and her gang! [ p.s. look for the crosstitched baby bibs i did for
lories raffles :) ]

i have 5 ferrets now, and all i can handle!  lol, my dad even helped me get
them in from the car from the columbus show this past august because he
wanted to count them and be sure i only had the 5 i went with.  hehehe.....

but anyways, i am 27 yrs old, short, usually got a tan, and my hair has
stripes of color shot under neath.....anyone remember seeing a chick like
that?  aw, well, just another ferret nut at a show to proudly show off
her babies :)  I live in henderson, ky which is about 2 hours away from
louiseville.  so, not alot of ferret stuff my way and i usually go out
searching the states for a good ferret show fix.  i have a full load of
classes this semester and i am figuring to have even more this coming
spring.  so i have to make the difficult decision to quit a really good
paying job for something with no o.t.  hours and probably no insurance to
satisfy my need for extra time for studying my class assignments.  *lord,
someone reach out and rattle my skull for not going into college right
after high school!!* ah, well, at least i don't have to worry over children
and house payments for now.  for now my ferrets are my kids and in darn
need of a nail clipping too....

that's me guys, love me or leave me.....   :)

malissa
aka the bag lady (or at work: the ferret lady)