From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2014 17:35:04 -0500
It is with tears I write this message to you tonight. Oh but not tears
of sadness, but tears of unrelenting, perfect joy. I picked up my
precious boy Dakota (who has adrenal) and started kissing and stroking
him. He then switched positions in my arms to where I could stroke
his whole long body. I started to rock him in my arms (as I do all my
ferrets from my very first ferret) He let out a big sigh, and they his
eyes started to close. He lied in my arms, asleep, while I rocked him
for about 5 minutes, (which is a long time for a ferret to be still
while being held) He sighed again in his sleep. As I rocked him, the
tears came. How absolutely blessed I am to be loved this much by this
amazing creature called a ferret. How wonderful that he trusts me so
completely that he fell so deeply asleep while I rocked him. What a
gift. My Dakota won't live to be 7 or 8 or 9 with this adrenal (he is
already 2 1/2) I will cherish this moment, lock it away in my heart and
always remember how precious my ferrets are to me and how I was honored
to be loved by ferrets. I don't and wont take one minute for granted
with them. Thank you God for making ferrets.

Sue Pyron