From:
Kimberly Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 22:05:41 -0700
Hi everyone!

Does anyone else have trouble with escapees at this time of year?  My 2 boys
have been in my dog crate for a cage for 2 months now with no interest in
escaping.  But now I can't keep them in there!

I think they have lost some weight and now they can squeeze through the
bars!  I could not believe it!  The little houdinis!! (sp?)

So...off I went to get some chicken wire type stuff... twist-tied it on!
Hah!  I'm smarter than them right?  WRONG!  Twist-ties are no match for
ferret teeth!

oh well, I think I'll try a couple more ideas before I dish out more $$$ on
a new cage.  Wish me luck!

Kimberly,
Kodiak and Stover (the wanna-be free range ferrets)
dook! dook!