From:
Stephanie Yoong at alccm4 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 14:30:00 PST
Everyone:
Sorry for the mass mailing, but due to rather unfortunate circumstances
(and it has not yet been explained to me) Somehow someone managed to
*accidentally* delete my account last friday evening.  If you sent me
mail sometime between Friday December 27th and today, Monday December
30th, please resend it as it has been lost.

I am currently in the process of tracking down all the rest of my account
(folder contents and archives) So please bear with me if it takes a while
to return messages.

     Thanks,
     Stephanie Yoong