From:
Amanda Riddlebaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 23:18:44 -0400
I am so sickened by Triple F farms. This is not just ferrets, this is
the same for any animal mill. Seeing it done to ferrets waseven more
heart breaking. Makes you wonder what Marshall Farms is like.

And on that topic, has anyone seen Carolina Ferrets facilities? I
always wondered if they are a mill too, they say they are not. Here
is their website: http://carolinaferrets.9f.com/
I just wondering since I'm going to a city near them in December and
wanted to look at their ferrets. They say you can come to their farm
at anytime by appointment, so I assume they aren't so bad.

And a comment on animal testing. I don't think it will ever be totally
eliminated. We need to cut out these pointless tests though! Fighting
injury studies in mice? Drug addiction studies in monkeys? Why are
animals suffering for man's stupidity? Although many medications pass
animal testing, they are released to the public where they still
maim/hurt/sicken hundreds to thousands of people. This is not on a
small scale, and happens pretty often. We need to find alternatives
to animal testing, it is obviously not enough to keep us safe from
bad drugs.