From:
Nycole Bridle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 13:33:31 -0500
>Date:    Sun, 2 Mar 1997 09:59:57 -0500
>From:    Melanie Hough <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: heavy sleeper
>My 2 yr old MF male, Cassidy, is a very heavy sleeper!...

My 4 month old MF male (methwoozla) sleeps sooo soundly that I can clip his
nails and clean his ears all while he naps...  You can also hold him up and
pose him in different positions without him even opening an eye!

I had a couple of questions-
1) When Meth gets excited he sounds very congested..  he makes a hissing
sound, but when he swallows, he sounds congested.  He has always had a
senstive nose, sneezing a lot... and 2) does anyone know about driving ferts
accross the Canadian border at Windsor?  will a Vet's Health Certificate be
adequate?  We do NOT want to smuggle him.... We are going there on vacation
and want to take our fuzzy with us so he can meet the rest of the family...
We will ultimately end up in Brampton- I know York and East York are FFZ's,
are there any others we should know about?

Does anyone know of any clubs, shelters, or organizations near Lafayette, IN
(Purdue)?  I would be interested in joining one if one exists....

Thanks!!!

Nycole "How did you get out of the tub?"
Methwoozla "Betcha didn't know I could LEAP out!!!"
Dave (dad) "There's no way he can get out of the... GEEZ!"
Katie (dog) "Don't bite me THERE!"