From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 01:18:12 +0000
I was in my local bookstore today, and an idea came to me.  I talked to the
woman there (one of the owners) and told her that Feb 15th was Ferret Day,
and I would be delighted to bring my ferrets in for a while (they
occasionally have events there).  The woman was all for it!  She's going to
talk to her partner, and they will call me back and let me know for sure.
It will actually be Feb 14th, since they aren't open on the 15th.

I'm happy about it...I've been wanting to get the kids out and about for a
while now...they love it and they're good for introducing people to ferrets.

What are some good ferret books that the store can get for the occasion?
Both adult and childrens?

*sigh* my poor Rocky has caught my cold.  He's doing okay though, eating and
drinking fine, only minor bouts of sneezing.  I feel so bad when I have a
cold or the flu, because if I play with them, they stand a chance of getting
sick...if I don't, they wonder why and get mopy.  *L* just can't win.

Dooks:)

Sue
Rocky (I'm a...*hack* *hack* raisin)
Rosa (mom...let me out, I need a friend, where's the trash..MOM!)