From:
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 10:12:47 -0400
This week, we have a sad update.

1st off, we lost Bones on Wednesday.  He was one of mom's 1st rescues who
came in with a broken back, cut out teeth and very emaciated.  He came to
our newly opened shelter in 1996.  He and his buddy Princess were adopted
into a home in 1998 but came back to the shelter and stayed here.  Bones
was diagnosed with Insulinoma and Lymphosarcoma last year and no one
thought he would make it this far.  He will be sadly missed by me,
Princess, mom and everyone who's met him.

One of our new kids, Shaughnasy, is in the hospital.  He is bruising very
easily and has a bad, bad cold.  We are waiting for blood results for him.
Please keep him in your thoughts.

I am defiantly going back to the University of Guelph.  My good eye began
oozing pus and mom thinks the infection is still here.  I guess i'm not
cured after all.  I'm really not upset at all, but mom is heart broken.
Rusty isn't doing so well this week.  He's fallen back into his old ways of
notwanting to explore or play.  I have a feeling he misses Bones.

One of our shelter kids, Hobo was adopted out to a very great lady.
Unfortunately Hobo got out on the weekend and we are trying to organize a
search party for him.

Pantoufa was adopted and went to a good home this week.

I'm too sad to write anymore. i love you all,
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!