From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 05:31:01 -0400
We currently have some great deals on ebay that end Sunday morning.  This
week we have some great NEW bedding pieces, a great basic ferret care
book, our LAST 2004 Ferret Company Ferret Calendar, and a great cloth
tent (no wire/metal pieces!!) Please check out our auctions at:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=ferrets-n-limbo&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Our monthly raffle is also full of great goodies this month.  We have
a tube of Ferretbite, a treat tumbler and a new bag of chicken Bandit
treats to go with it, a hand-made baby Looney Toons flat hammock, and a
great ferret nick knack for the human winner of the raffle.  Tickets are
only $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.  For details on the raffle, to view the
items, and to purchase tickets, please check out our web page and go to
the fundraisers tab.

Thanks in advance for your bids, ticket purchases, and support!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
 <http://www.Ferrets-N-Limbo.org> http://www.Ferrets-N-Limbo.org

PO Box 161432
Altamonte Springs, Fl 32716-1432