Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:18:31 EDT
Dear Kat

You are such an important and critical part of the ferret community.
You are also one of the nicest people I have ever known.

I am so glad you are back online. The world seemed a much emptier
place just knowing you were not an email away.

A warm welcome back! And hugs, hugs, hugs you sweetie pie. Or now that
you are in a famous ferret magazine with a totally accurate and well
written story about you

can I only hope for an autograph?

LOL and XXXs