From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 09:22:33 -0400
>From:    "Nancy J. Taylor" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Many Tumbled Books

>I just figured out how to keep my many books on the bookshelves.  The
>babies are constantly pulling the books off the shelves and dropping them
>onto the floor.... I think that I can see why the ferretbabies like dropping
>them so much.

Reading this brought back memories and I think I may have to give your
solution a try in the future when I bring a ferret into my now ferretless
home.  Anyway, what I wanted to say was that Loki always used to get in my
bookshelves and push the books out, now that she has gone to the Bridge, the
CAT does it!  It must be some weird kind of tribute or something because the
cat never bothered the books before!  Either that or she lived with Loki
long enough to think she is a ferret herself!

cheers
chris b <waiting to bring a ferret home until I move>