From:
Judy Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 19:46:53 -0800
As a breeder, I am usually much more interested in the health of my animals
than in any thing else.  We give every ferret play time in a playpen with a
big doll house, a huge one of those balls with all the holes, and several
other toys.  But, Saturday I decided I would see if the working girls would
like some toys.  With great care we picked out a toy for each girl and the
monster boys.  I really did not expect to see them playing with them.  But
with random choice each ferret got a toy.  You should have heard the ruckus
and squeeks and dooks, banging, thumping and rumbling coming from their
apartments.  They went wild!  Now, every day I change what toy is in with
who and the rumpus gets going again.  I've enjoyed their enjoyment so much,
we are going to buy a whole bunch more toys for the play area.  This time
we'll get ones with fun in mind and not so much just for the exercise.  So,
have a merry time with your fuzzies!

Blessings be Judy of Moonsong Ferrets
[log in to unmask] or come visit our web site a
http://home1.gte.net/jmmoon1/index.htm