From:
DookDancer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 18:32:38 -0600
I've had enough.  BIG is indeed a wonderful person for keeping this list
going for as long as he has, and hopefully at some point it may end up
being an informative wonderful place to visit... but for now, I'm outta
here.  The joint has a certain reek to it.

My ferrets teach me more every day than the human bickering does on this
list, and I'm actually quite fed up with having to sift through the crap
to find the little bits of joy or informative themes

Alex., thank you for the ongoing hilarity... I too owned a pygmy hedgehog
(not a very inspired name..  but we loved Harley anyway lol) who despised
the world and have had nothing but out loud giggling at France's antics
with the ferts.

Thank you to Hope and to the Greeters at the Rainbow Bridge..  you do
more each day for the feelings of those who have lost or are afraid of
losing a wee one than I can say.

Other than that..  I can live without the shelters and private persons
begging for funds, (sorry..  I have more than my hands full keeping my
own healthy and happy) and more importantly the constant CRAP that occurs
on a more than weekly basis it seems.

Drop in the bucket..  so what if one more disgruntled FML member leaves
right?

See ya on the flipside.
DookDancer & the Ferret Collective
"Resistance is Futile"
Barnum & Bailey, Finnegan & Cliodhna, and wee Kamiko

[Moderator's note: I can't say I'm not disappointed, but for most people
there are diminishing returns once you've been on the FML for a while.
Most people who leave do so after gaining quite an education about both
ferrets and people!  Best wishes, and we'll be here if you decide to
come back sometime.  BIG]