From:
citygirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 03:39:35 -0600
I live in NW MO--and the biggest newspaper is the NewsPress.  I have
noticed a big change in the obituaries--before they were so formal.  I
realize this is a strange post for the FML.  But one of the most dramatic
one was a post for a nurse who had died of throat and tongue cancer.
Along with the survivors--it also mentioned the ones who had preceded her.
It said she was preceded by many pets who were waiting for her at the
Rainbow Bridge.  Wow--what a wonderful sight to see-even in the saddest
of times--someone thought enough to mention that to the funeral director
who writes up the obits.  If you want to see it--I think it is online at
www.stjoelive.com and click on newspress for February 6, 2002.