From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 12:54:27 -0400
Hi everybody,

Just a few more days until Ferret Education and Resources of Toledo's
first ever event: "Ferret Facts and Fun with BobC", with ferret facts,
food and raffles!

When:  July 9th 2:00pm until Bob runs out of words
Where  Sylvania Vet Hospital 4801 N Holland Sylvania

Driving directions:

From the south:

Go north on I-75.
Merge onto I-75 S / US-23 N via the ramp on the LEFT.
Merge onto I-475 N / US-23 N via EXIT 192 toward MAUMEE / ANN ARBOR /
US-20-TRUCK.
Take the US-20 / CENTRAL AVE / OH-120 exit- EXIT 13.
Turn RIGHT onto W CENTRAL AVE / US-20 / OH-120.
Turn LEFT onto N HOLLAND SYLVANIA RD.
Pass the intersection of Harroun Road (the vet hospital is on your left)
Turn left and park in the lot of Sylvania Baptist Church

From I-80

Exit on I-475 /US-23 N / ANN ARBOR
Take the US-20 / CENTRAL AVE / OH-120 exit- EXIT 13.
Turn RIGHT onto W CENTRAL AVE / US-20 / OH-120.
Turn LEFT onto N HOLLAND SYLVANIA RD.
Pass the intersection of Harroun Road (the vet hospital is on your left)
Turn left and park in the lot of Sylvania Baptist Church

From the north:

Go US-23 S
Take the OH-51 E exit toward OH-184 / SYLVANIA
Turn LEFT onto MONROE ST.
Turn LEFT onto HARROUN RD.
Sylvania Vet is directly acress the intersection. Turn r on Holland
Sylvania Rd, and then left into the parking lot of Sylvanai Baptist
Church.

Hope to see lots of you there!
Peg Francisco, President
Ferret Education and Resources of Toledo