From:
Diane Fishback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 06:42:05 GMT
Her name was Maxine Beverly and she was our little spit fire.

Max was young and jealous of the toddler in the family and she nipped
the toddler as well as grabbed and hung from the little one's diaper
more than once, so a coworker asked if we wanted her.

Max we found out was not only a female that would watch football with
the little boy in the family but she was a silver and she would be
ours! She gave us love joy and laughter for 4 years until last Sunday
night.

We found her half in and half out of the toy truck very weak and limp.
We took her to the vet, her glucose was 38 and her temp was 92. After
talking with the vet we decided to leave her over night for treatment.
The vet called at 2:40 a.m. and wanted to know if Max could have gotten
into something because, she had been improving but was now going down
hill again. I told the vet no, so another x-ray and blood work were
ordered. I called to see how she was at 5:00 a.m. and was told that
she was holding her own.

The vet called back at 6:40 to say Max was gone, she want to the bridge
on her own at 5:30 a.m. on November 15th 2010.

Max was our little second in charge of everyone and everything and
always did things her way.

Max, we love you and miss you.

Diane
Have you hugged your ferret today?