Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 08:49:57 EST
My daughter and I have four:

Koda- dark-eyed white, escape artist extraordinaire, extremely
energetic and playful, about three years old (shelter adoptee)

Kenai (yes, my daughter is obsessed with the Disney "Brother Bear"
movies)- seems to think he is a cat, loves being outside, much bigger
than the others and unfortunately the second pair seems scared of him
and won't play, about three years old (shelter adoptee)

Blackberry- looks like a little racoon, surprisingly mellow compared to
the others, about four (adopted from a family who had to give up their
pair)

Rosie (my daughter also likes Maurice Sendack's "Really Rosie")- our
only girl, tiny, acts like a little Tazmanian devil, about four
(adopted from the same family as Blackberry)

-Nancy D.