Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 1994 11:58:36 -0700
> Subject: Take 'em down, COWBOY!!
> (1)  HOP UNTIL DIZZY
[etc. etc... copy of yesterday's entire post trimmed by moderator. BIG]

Heheh! I loved it!  I guess I always saw it as one of four ways:

1.  Brahma bull, legs in the air as it is carried off by a carpet of
scampering ferrets (al la Gulliver's Travels)

2. Single ferret dangling from a cow's nose, the cow's expressions is
something on the order of `What the moo?'

3. ( My personal favorite! ) Brahma bull, standing with one leg in a
ferret hole as loud, electric-pencil-sharpener noises emerge from the hole.

4. Same hole, but only the cow's head and hooves show, sticking up from
the 3-inch hile the ferrets have dragged the cow down.

As to why I choose Brahma bulls, and not just cows.. well, every time we
mention ferrets in county meetings, the head of Animal Control mentions
brahma bulls.  (`Ferrets ARE domestic!'  `Well, so are brahma bulls, but
I wouldn't want to keep one in my house')   Here they seem to have a
little problem telling the difference between the two, where thinking of
trying to bring life-sized paper cutouts to point out the basic
differences.  (`See, the BULL has HORNS!')

Ermine!

( Moving to that horrible FFZ, California in 3 weeks!  - what was that
route past the checkstations? I need to smuggle in a couple of fuzzies. :)