Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 12:23:51 -0400
For those wishing to join the Ferret Health List (various health probs.
only, vets do respond), this is the URL :

This group is NOT listed if searching from their homepage under
Pets>>Ferrets - the one that is there is NOT the FHL!  I was told the
FHL is not listed because it is a moderated group and is kept private
(hmm-so how would anyone know it is there?)  That reason above was from
SmartGroups (??), and they do not have a list of moderated groups that
you can check out to see what is available... (again, how would you know
it was there?)  You can request an invite from a member if you don't know
the URL, but then you have to know a member..... This seems very strange
to me, but........

You can go to the URL above and join - REMEMBER the addy you joined with
and the password, or SmartGroups will not even display this group to you!

If anyone still wants to join and for whatever reason can't, send me a
message with your email addy, I'll send you an invite!  This is an
excellent group, just a little hard to find!

Jane and Rikki, FiFi, BeBe, and Buster