From:
Kelly Anspaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:40:18 -0700
Hi:

I notice on the list someone mentioning that her ferret loves watermelon.
So does mine, but is it really safe to feed them?  I ask because my ferret
got very sick on some diced pineapple he could not digest.  Now I'm afraid
to give him anything but chow.

Also my ferret loves Ferretvite.  I wonder, though, if it is really good
for him.  Could all that sugar (I take it the stuff is mostly sugar) have
a bad effect on his health down the line--particularly his teeth?

Thanks,

KCA

Kelly Anspaugh
The Ohio State University-Lima
4240 Campus Drive
Lima, Ohio  45804
PHONE: 419-995-8322
FAX: 419-221-1658

"Joe had been explaining things in the meantime.  He said it was again
the beginning of the unfinished, the re-discovery of the familiar, the
re-experience of the already suffered, the fresh-forgetting of the
unremembered.  Hell goes round and round."
   Flann O'Brien, The Third Policeman