From:
Dwight Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 09:59:25 -0400
Dear all you loving kind hearted ferret people out there,

I have two sable ferrets, one male and one female.  I would like to keep
them, but I don't think I have the time to give them the kind of fun
filled happy life they deserve.  If any of you are reading this, and
live in the Pittsburgh area, please consider these two young (about 4-5
months old now) ferrets for your family.

They are generally gentle, except with each other.  I've spent many an
hour watching them chase each other and wrestle.  The are really really
cute and if you want, I'll throw in the cage, feeding dishes, litter box
and water bottle for free.  This is a great deal if you want to have
ferrets.  Mind you though, they are not a small responsibility (as I have
found out) and if you've never had a ferret before, it's not something to
jump into without some serious thought.

Regretfully yours,

Dwight