Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 06:24:54 -0700
Yvonne wrote:
They are not bad bratty little kids, although I know this is what it
sounds like.  They just get so carried away!

Just a couple of ideas Yvonne.  You might try a *structured* educational
class on proper handling/playing with/feeding the ferrets.  You be the
teacher.  Kids get a *reward* (ice cream?) at the end of class, *if* they
do well in their lessons.  Limit the time frame to whatever you think is
their attention span.  I would also limit the number of ferrets out at
the same time.  7 ferrets are much more exciting/stimulating than two.
After the classes you might say this is how you expect they will treat
the ferrets ALL of the time.  If they break the rules, there should be
consequences, like loosing ice cream/some fun thing to do privileges.  I
know others will have good ideas.

Ardith