Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:43:07 -0500
Well we FINALY made it home Val had a bad day so it was realy late when
Minnie got done... All tammy was able to tell me was they didnt have to
do X-rays or an Ultra sound she did have to do a BG and it was 100 and
that Dr.Beer said her problems were from her Insulinoma and that he
ordered her some more meds..Val wasnt in so I didnt get to talk to her so
I will try to talk to Dr.Beer Thursday after work if I can and see what
all was said...

Thank you for all you Prayers for her and me because they worked outr for
the best she needs no surgery and all the running I had to do they only
charged me 13.50 for the BG test......Thank GOD......

Thanks to you all as well Prayers for you all from us....
Anna and Minnie