From:
Dragonfey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 23:57:09 -0500
Hi Y'all,

Been a while and since I have been receiving some questions about this big
mouth being quiet well....

I have been rather ill and have been in bed for a week now with back
problems.  Can't bend.  Can finally walk a little and drive to fast food
joints for food.  Not much else.  I lay around and moan and groan alot.
Getting used to walking around the landmines I can't pick up.  sigh.

The ferrets have all done remarkable well since the surgeries.  They are
already healed almost completely up, can't hardly even see the incision.
They feel wonderful, I can tell by their behaviour.  Plus they are all
climbing around and cleaning the big fat momma fert who keeps moaning and
groaning.

All the others are doing great also.  I am glad they are around to keep me
company.  It gets very old very fast when you can't do much but lay in bed.
And until today, haven't been able to sit at the desk for very long either.

BTW, my track record for picking out losers is unbroken.  I don't know how
I manage to find all these wonderous men who love lying about damn near
anything, but Kurt says I am just weeding out all the bad ones before I
find the RIGHT one.  Well, ok, it works for me so quit snickering ok?

Margaret and her Mob of Musty Maniacs