From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 09:37:04 -0500
Dear FML Friends,

Buck Ledoux is here AGAIN and asking for coffee money for Barn - Y.
Alicia at Ferretwise is providing the hands-on care, and I know this
sometimes means sitting up all night holding a ferret, feeding them
at all hours, and doing bed checks throughout the night.

She has taken in a little fellow that was left off in the New England
sub-zero weather to fend for himself. The ALL-WEATHER station on the
scanner was blaring all day to keep your pets inside, the wind chill
was
-29. Knowing how cold it was, and that the possibility of this little
fellow freezing to death was VERY real, someone threw him out in the
cold to fend for himself. He was very thin, suggesting he had not had
a lot to eat, and without a layer of fat to protect him, the little
fellow found his way to a barn with some hay it in. Bless the farmer
for his care, and while this was not an ideal situation, he was safe
until he could reach a shelter. He has found one, but, with heat costs,
and vet bills, he could use some P and P (Prayers and Pennies).

I am asking you, once again, to give up one coffee break and Danish,
and send the dollar to Barn-Y. If you have contributed before, bless
you. If you can give only one dollar again, Barn-Y would appreciate
it, and those who care for him will thank you from the bottom of their
hearts.

Send donations to :
Barn-Y at Ferretwise
P.O. Box 561
Marlborough, NH 03455

Marilyn Ledoux at Ledoux Hospice.

P.S. I'm sending mine today, and while I probably did not lose any
weight with only one Danish off, I FEEL thinner, and that feeling is
good for the soul.