From:
Randall Lower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 13:10:01 -0700
>My Dweezil turned three years old in April and of course being an angora
>has had some funky coat changes.  He always looked like he had no undercoat
>just long guard hairs.  Well, I just returned from a weeks vacation and boy
>has he shed.

My female angora is about 3 yrs now and she has never shed so drastically,
she has shed some but nothing like my other furbabies.  When my other
ferrets begin to shed a lot, I do help them with it and pull the rest off.
This helps a lot with all the fur that four ferrets can shed.  Maybe this
year she will really shed big time.

>person that says angoras have unstable personalities.  My Dweez is the
>funniest, most playful fellow.  He's loving, kissy, and has been housed
>in the same cage as eight other ferrets so he is obviously social too.

I also have not noticed anything unstable about Gracie.  She also is a
black self and has really long fur and is just beautiful!  She is a good
climber and very energetic.  She can play and play for a long time.  She
has a funny big nose with an extra fold in it and fur.  Quite cute.  And
she curls her tail up and walks around like that.  I wish I had more
angoras.

Ingrid and 4 fuzzies