From:
William Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:48:04 -0500
>From:    Candice Bush <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Rice box hazards?
>
>Do you have a rice box, and if so, has there been any hazard to the
>ferrets...

Hi Candice,

The only problem we've ever had with the rice box (we have 7 ferrets) is
the kitten deciding its a litterbox.  The ferrets love it.  In fact our 2
newest girls Ferry and Sugar went absolutely, positively, uncontrolably
nuts in it.  I don't believe they had ever seen one before.  We have
plastic Easter eggs with different objects in them glued shut that we
bury in the rice for them to find.  Its great exercise and alleviates
alot of the digging behavior.

Regards,
Hawk & Patrick,
Salem, Faye, Bandit, Bowser, Bailey, Ferry and Sugar the ferts
Pyewacket  & Azriel the cats
and Smokey the African Grey
Blessings to all animals great and small and those of us who love and
adore them.