Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:56:05 -0600
http://www.mfran.org/2008/index.html

Another tree added and more ferrets added to tree 29 and still our
numbers dwindle! Good Job Santas!

I don't know about all of you but I have soooo much fun shopping for
the giving tree fuzzies. I bet I spend 30 minutes choosing and
re-choosing their gifts!

We are getting there! Yahooooo! Don't forget that between the times my
post is sent and if the tree is updated that evening there may be fewer
ferrets available when you read my post so hurry and grab your fuzzies
before they are gone! Also, check the trees closely in case I
overlooked someone.

There is a shelter from CA so please be careful with outside packaging
to that particular shelter.

Tree 21, 6 - Voodoo, Tiny, snowflake, Roxy, Pippin, Jupiter

Tree 22, 2 - BabyGirl, Bartman

Tree 28, 12 - Finnegan, Slinky, Samantha, Romeo, Rambo, Patches,
Frankie, Feather, CocoPuff, Charlie, BabyGirl, SneakyFoots

Tree 29, 9 - Sugarbaby, Wyatt, Pugsley, Oliver, Kelley, Josey, Bonkers,
Snickers, Lucy

Tree 30, 9 - Timone, Tae, Sock, Sissy, Serafina, Saber, Nabu, Molasses,
Ginger

Tree 31, 5 - Riley, Nemesis, Morgan, Ena, Timone

Tree 32, ?? - anonymous said they were taking all the remaining ferrets
on this tree - Cartona's picture doesn't open to her story

Tree 33, 12 - Simone, Astin, Barrow, BeverlyHills, Frodo, Hollywood,
Jenga, JR, Pillage, Rummy, Astin, Hankie

Tree 34, 7 - Bugz, CeeCee, Sienna, Flower, ZoomZoom, Sprite, KC

Tree 35, 15 - Skipton, Lila, Prissy, Hilliary, Chloe, Jenna, Serafina,
ShadyMae Ferret, Meeko, Deenie, Lancelot, Diesel, Earl, Rock-it, Dracor

ALL FERRETS WILL HAVE SANTAS FOR CHRISTMAS...
ALL FERRETS WILL HAVE SANTAS FOR CHRISTMAS...
ALL FERRETS WILL HAVE SANTAS FOR CHRISTMAS...

Happy Holidays! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org
Kansas