From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:43:09 EDT
OH my goshes Harley Bear, there you are!  It took me so long ta find you.
I'm so sorry you been waiting.  It's jus all dese butterflies!  So many
butterflies to chase I can't resist em you know.  All colors of
butterflies.  Big butterflies, small.... ahem, sorry.  I have a little
screw loose, you'll forgive me.  I so glad you're here Harley Bear.  I love
dancin and playin' alone and with butterflies, but I missed Kouri Fan Club
members.  Now weez have a prezident up here!  YAY!  It's been so much work
up here chasin' da butter... uhhhh doin' fan club business.  Yup, yup, yup!

Ya met Sandy and all dem other weangels did ya?  Good.  What?  You was busy
snuggling up to da "big man" all dis time cuz he's warm?  Ya I know, he
wipes all da tears away.  Did ya spend some times at da looking pond did
ya?  OH dats good, yous can always gaze in der to see yer mommy and friends
you know.  I must say, I'm a bit of a goof and don't spend much time there,
yeah I been dancin' ::snort snort::.  Harley Bear?  We's gonna have the
bestest of times up here.  <G>