From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:53:39 -0500
Hi

A day or so ago I posted a little "encouragement" for Switch and Sabrina
(Alexandra's ferrets) to be submitted for the 2003 "Ferrets of the FML"
calendar.  I think several people mistook my post to mean that I am the
person organizing the calendar and collecting pictures.  I'm still getting
e-mails about it today!!  (I did get to look at some VERY cute ferret
pics tho).  Guys, for the record, I'm NOT the calendar person.

I am also embarassed to say that I have FORGOTTEN who really IS the one
coordinating this.  Can the real Calendar Coordinator post tomorrow (or
soon) and remind folks who they are?  There seem to be quite a few people
looking to send in pictures (and some of them are awesome, I'd put them in
a calendar any day!!) but unfortunately they won't get there through me!

Thanks!

 -Heather