From:
Lori Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 10:23:01 +0000
I'd like to hear from ya'all about taking your li'l fuzzbutts along on
trips.  Do you take along their normal cages?  Do they live in carriers on
the road?  How do you handle the litter thing?  (a litter box won't fit in
the carrier) Basic, practical advice.

Also, anyone taking fuzzies back and forth between the US and Canada?  My
brother lives in BC and I'd like to bring MoJo along to visit my nieces.

Especially hoping to hear from Jason the Road Warrior and Ferret Master.

Thanks-
Lo