From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 08:29:35 EDT
I feel so much better after reading your post.  My hubby bugs me and bugs
me "are there any ferret liscence plates, and why not".  We have the
"ferret on board" things all over our car.  I thought he was nuts wanting
more and more on our car.  Now I feel better to know he (we) are not the
only ones.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on deafness and ferrets:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html
take a peek at upcomming "so you have allergies":
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/allergies.html