Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 19:29:21 -0500
Do you think a very mild mixture of water and Oxy 10 somewhat safe to
clean up accidents on the floor of a ferret room? What about general
usage about the ferret room?

I don't like how windex smells with ferrets, but I've not tried to
water it all down and try that. Vinegar, YUCK. Lol. Not to mention I've
come across ferrets who feel some weird compulsion to mark areas I've
used vinegar on. A dab of bleach in a spray bottle might be my best
bet? What other options are there? I really like nice smelling things,
but those things (from pet stores) get expensive.

Wolfy