From:
Otter-Candy Kroupa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 08:17:10 EST
Brian, I like your idea of including all pets to help sell the compilation,
but I'd hate to see ferrets get overshadowed... perhaps concentrate on
ferrets for about 3/4 of it, and other "exotic" pets for the rest, with only
brief mentions of the more common cats & dogs?  Regardless, unless someone
takes on the job of actually compiling the stuff, the point is moot.

Lisa, the pus in the ovarian cavity you mentioned sounds very much like what
happened to a cat of mine.... the vet found a pyeometra (sp?) in the ovarian
cavity -- and evidently it was due to the ineptness of the vet who'd spayed
her... (NOT the vet who found the problem several years later).  I don't
know if that would apply with your fuzzy, but that's what your description
reminded me of.

Mitakuye Oyasin