From:
Kristen Herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 10:27:06 -0500
Hello, all!
        I'm Kristen - I was a subscriber while in college a few years ago
and lost contact when I lost my free internet service... hee hee hee.  Since
then, I've moved to Vermont to start a "real" job, and decided to
re-subscribe to the FML 'cause I'm missing my boys.  My boyfriend and I have
two - we peaked at four over the last six years, but lost two last year to
various illnesses.  :(  We still have two of our boys, though, and they are
wonderful!  Because of my sudden move for my new job, my two boys are still
living in RI with my boyfriend.  Hopefully all three of 'em will be moving
here shortly.
        Jeff (the real boy) is taking care of our two furry boys: Nesta, my
five-year-old silver mitt - he's a smarty who rolls over for raisins but can
get nippy when he's grouchy - and Cassidy, my sweet fatso.  Cassidy is a
four year old sable with white paws and a white chest - he's got BAD
cataracts and is going deaf, but is the SWEETEST boy.  I was afraid that as
his senses went he might get nervous or nippy, but quite the opposite - he's
a mello dude.
        I saw Brenda's post about her long-haired sable with short legs - I
think Cassidy is similar - he's also extremely chubby.  Lemme know what kind
of response you get!
        So hello again to all of you wonderful FML-ers!  I never was a big
writer, but your posts are always a good read, very informative, and very
entertaining as well.  Thank You!