From:
TannerMini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 10:11:06 EST
Hi everyone and happy holidays,

I just took back an albino male ferret who needs a good home.  He has
manners and needs lots of playtime as he enjoys doing his war dance for you.
He is a toe shoe, and sock go getter, as many of them are.  When out on play
time he does have accidents and is not fully trained as far as that issue
goes.  If u know of someone who is looking to add one, please let me know
privately and I can give u all the details on him.  He is current on both
rabies and distemper shoots and as of right now he is not altered.  Oh he
was an April baby so he in only 8 month old.  If I can't place him here
locally he will go to the ranch as soon as I can get him there.  Granny Cathy
is always looking to add a new one.  There will be a small fee involved in
placing him, since I paid for the distemper shots and the rabies.

Mini