From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:28:02 -0700
Hi All,

Having had the fact pointed out that I am in a "time warp", I thought I'd
post a correct notice of our upcoming monthly meeting.  This time, I have
the correct date.

This is your friendly reminder for the upcoming monthly meeting of the
Ferret Club of Maine.

When:  August 2, 2003
Where: Borders Books (Maine Mall-So. Portland)
Time:  5:00-7:00 pm.

Items to be discussed:

1)  Maine's 3rd Annual Fall Ferret Frolic
2)  Purchasing ferret food through the shelter (at reduced cost)
3)  Fundraising projects
4)  80 ferret rescue in Maryland

Bring your questions, bring your pictures and/or stories of your ferrets,
and enjoy the company of other ferret lovers.

We hope to see you all there.

Jim

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit ferret shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com or use Paypal