From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 12:24:20 -0400
HI Friends!

It is ME Jerimijah , your very favorite ferret at Ferret Wuise SHelter.
Boy have we got news!

Mom can take the dirty laundry out and clean it in the road.  It has been
raining & raining out there!  11 inkches in one day/night and we are in a
state of mergency?  Hmmmm how different.  Well I know we ferrets are just
tasty fine but Mom is having problems getting things like chicken baby
food, laundry done & paper towels the not so important stuff as ferret
food you know.  We a s'posed to not use much water for the time being to
conserve Hahahaha..  NO clean shelter Yippee!  AS long as the hill does
not mud slide onto the side of the house she says we are all set!  But
Mom says it is always sumpin'!

I think it is all them clouds fault for crying all over us and they say
we got a break but more is coming through - right the middle to end of
week.  Fields and roads are all flooded out, great for the geeses they
can set anywhere they want!  The newspapers don't get delivered and Moms
can't gets no where.  But at least our house is dry right now.  They is
'vacuating families in the next town over adn the road is washed ouyt
with mudslides - with the river coming over the road too!  Dad is having
to drive folks all the other way to Manchester ( 56 miles) to gets cars
to rent at the big airport today.  There is no cars anywhere around here
they is all under water!  Can you believe that?  You don't have to be in
the Hurricane to be in tough shape this year!  What are the ferret gods
thinking anyway?

Aunt Judy at St Gregory''s House is battling the flu bug she says Mom
must stay AWAY!  the kids there are fine they have food & water and are
safe in the cages- she is feeling a little better today and meds are
being done but she in bed for now.

Cindy reports that the military ferrets, Boo-Boo is doing good post op
for gall bladder stone removal- he is eating & pooping well had a lupron
shot on Thurs., Casper is still off and the vet is thinking maybe he has
lympho in addition to his tummy ulcers but he is doing okay right now,
Both Emily and Dargo are doing well right now.

The teeny boy is finally starting to grow here at the shelter Mom says
that is very good so as soon as the water lets up she will schedule him
back at the vets for more xrays and discuss shots, etc.  Things are still
getting done no matter what the crazy weather does to us!  LOL.

Well WHEN MOM CAN get out to buy chicken & turkey babyfood for the
sicklier kids and laundry soap ( she really needs some but no stores she
can get to) she is likely to need some funds specially since WHEN the
washer gets here ( Tues if not flooded out) there will be a lots of dirty
stuff to wash & wash... To help get all these supplies she has put some
special ebay items up-- won't you take a look at them?

RARE WHITE tiger plush 4 Ferret Wise  ENDS Oct 5
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6004051910

SPECIAL Ferret COIN Necklace & Sterling chain  ends--  Oct 13
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5040968547

FERRET KISSES sleeper gift set   Ends Oct 13
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7717464261

Ferret Holiday Stocking gift set ends Oct 13
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7717463620

XL Top SLeeper _ Mystery Print!  Great Value
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7713723807

and there is lots more things Magazines, t shirts & more in the ebay
store Creative Kolor Shop
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcreativekolorQQhtZ-1

I gotta run- we keep watching to see if any wet stuff will come in the
windows-- it would be like melted snow on the floor we could run & slide
Wheeee!

HUgs and savory licks!

Jerimiah,  mascot
www.ferretwise.org