From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 08:36:57 -0700
Hello,

I just thought that the FML'ers, including Karri Knutson, would like to know
that Puck crossed over the "Rainbow Bridge" on October 7th.  I am friends
with Kelly Hein and I accompanied her when she had to say goodbye to both
Skizz (the sable with Puck on page 18 in Modern Ferret Magazine) and then
again with Puck.  Since I have baby-sat all of her ferrets, it was difficult
for me to say goodbye to Skizz and then Puck.  I can openly use her name
now, she has since moved to Montana and will not return to a state that does
not welcome her pets.

It's been difficult to not be able to pick up the phone and call her at work
or buzz over to her house in the evening (she lived less than 5 minutes away
from me).  My loss is Montana's gain.

Debbie, Tasmanian Devil, She Devil and Angel