From:
Pauline Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:52:36 EST
Hi Everyone,

I have bombarded with inquirying emails (most of them are referral,
personal thanks to those who are referring).  I thought it best to kind
of do a post that way I can answer most of the people's questions.  The
reason for posting this in open forum, is that some of my emails have
been returned (partly because of AOL) and some say that the receiver's
inbox is full.

I do not currently have any kits, youngsters, adults or mature adult
breeders available.  I have two girls coming up due over the next couple
weeks.  One breeding was with a red cinnamon female (heidi) and a rose
mitt male (morgan).  The other was with a nice warm chocolate female
(autumn) and a perfect tuxedo male (Dark Skyy aka "Dar").  I do have
people interested on these litters as I do not do any breedings unless I
have people interested.  All babies will not be available until they are
12 weeks of age (receive three distemper shots, at 8wks, 10 wks, 12wks).
All breeders are ADV tested and for kits under 4 months of age, their
parents ADV test results will be sent with the kit.  We do not recommend
or endorse altering prior to 6 months of age unless a serious medical
condition requires the animal to be fixed earlier than that.  So kits
are not altered.  After altering, if you send me proof, I will refund
you $25.

For those who inquired or are inquiring, please let me know if you would
like to receive pictures of the kits as they age.  I don't take deposits
until the kits are 2 weeks of age.  All interested must be pre-screened
and intereviewed prior to purchasing any kits, youngsters, adults or
mature adults.  Once again, thank you for your time.  I hope I have
answered everyone who inquired's questions.

Please visit our sites:
www.freewebs.com/dlightfulferrets/

PS - I also received inquiries from other breeders wanting to know about
trades.  In some instances, I maybe willing to trade.