Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:35:23 -0400
Hello FML,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I had posted last week about two
fuzzies (Gracie and Felix) who had been through unfortunate circumstances
and have now been adopted into a loving home!

Another FML member had contacted me last week and expressed interest in
adding these two to their existing family.  Although it broke my heart
to say goodbye to them...I am so reassured that they are going to a very
loving home and will never again have to worry about when they will have
their next meal or if they will ever get out of their cage.  I met up
with the new adoptive family this weekend and said my goodbyes.  They are
wonderful people and I know Gracie and Felix will be very happy at their
new home and hopefully will get along just fine with their new brother
and sister.

Just wanted to let everyone know of yet another happy ending and once
again I can't imagine what we would do without this wonderful list!!! :-)

Warm *fuzzy* hugs!
Tracy J.
Chico, Roo(RooBear) & Leah (missing my fur angels, Pepe', Tango and
Spunky) (and Gracie and Felix)!!