From:
Natasha Mohr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 12:37:30 -0800
Hi, everyone.  One of my students, who knows I am a "ferret person,"
approached me on behalf of one of her friends, who is pregnant and wants to
give away her ferrets.  They are free and come with a 4 story cage.  She is
concerned that they go to a good home, and she wants them to stay together.
They are Gizzy, a 1 year old female, and Moe, a 7 month old male.

I'm afraid that's the extent of my info about them, but please if you live
within driving distance of Omaha and think you can take these two little
guys (I wish I could, but we're already packed full), e-mail me off-list
and I will give you this woman's name and phone number.

-Tasha