From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:54:03 -0700
Me cantz believe it!  Mommy posted da pickure!  Me tolded her not to post
it until we at least met first goal!  Which Auntie Kat say we not at yet.

But mommy did it anywais.  She tri ta hide it from me!  She silly cause I
gonna find out anyways!  I read ya know.just took me a couple minutes.

But now Auntie Kat say we not near goal.  so me upset.  But itz ok.  I so
happy that people did try to help.  But I still wanna make da goal!  But
there's NO way to make that kinda money in just a couple of days.  cause
it ends Friday.

But we could still try!  PLEASE!  Me so wanna help dhem Florida Ferrets
and da 3 shelters that this goes to help too.

http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Thank you!

Hugz & Luvs
Princess Pepper