From:
brendasteinfurth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 19:18:13 -0400
Hi everyone.  Just wanted to drop a line about the ferret FUNasco in
Westland, MI.  today.  Went up and got some new stuff, both for the boys
and for myself, but I was kinda disappointed that there weren't more
vendors there.  Are all the shows usually like this one?  Saw a ferret
that was so adorable at Scarlett's Happy Dookers table, she looked black &
white, I would've liked to have gotten her or one that looks like her, but
my husband says 3 ferrets are enough.  I tried to talk him into another
one by saying how adorable she was, but I guess (for the time being) that
I'll abide by his wishes.  (At least until one of the human kids is old
enough to move out.) Anyway, was thinking about possible going to the
show in Columbus, I think it's August 24, but I;m just curious as to if
the Columbus one is bigger as far as vendors.

Love,