From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 16:29:13 -0600
This is Susie Lee with The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc., in Pensacola
Florida. Profoundly grateful thanks from myself and my partner Wes are
due to Valerie Wahoski and to everyone who helped her gather the
bedding supplies for our current ferrety population of 63. The doves
are also grateful because this gives them more opportunities to make
use of the (extremely used) raggedy, un-ferret-usable hammies which
are hung into the doves' cages and then each filled with a handful of
pine-straw. Otherwise, we usually give each adopted ferret their "own"
favorite hammies and-or sleepsacks to go with them who are adopted out.
It gives each ferret adoption that personalized homey touch and helps
each adopted ferret settle into their new families ever so much better.

We also might as well take this opportunity to publicly thank each
person and family who sent us Thanksgiving cards, the most recent one
showed up with the yesterday mail. All the cheers and huzzahs and words
of encouragement for keeping a little ferret shelter going mean a great
deal to both of us (and our unpaid, but undaunted volunteers!) and the
extra love you pour out certainly trickles down to all the furred and
feathered little souls we're trying our best to take care of.

http://ferretanddovesanctuary.petfinder.com
http://angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html
www.myspace.com/ferretanddove
www.myspace.com/gwensmomsusan