From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:41:38 EST
I am new to the list and just wanted to introduce myself. I am owned
by 17 ferrets, mostly from the Oregon Ferret Shelter. I also have some
personal rescues. Most of my furkids would be considered unadoptable
because of medical issues and/or temperment issues. I love them all,
especially the "oldies". I do have one youngster, a gift from Chris
Mathis at the OR Ferret Shelter, because she felt I needed some
happiness along with all the heartache I experience losing so many of
the "oldies" within a year's time. So creating havoc among the oldies
is one jet-propelled nutcase named Tyki. He has truly brought happiness
and even the oldest and the sickest ferrets love him. I call them his
"grandparents" because whenever he gets into trouble they tell him to
behave and they kiss his booboos when he clumsily runs into something
or gets chastised by another ferret.

I also wanted to let everyone know that Ferret Depot has sent food,
Ferretvite and Nutrical to Lacey and her recovering gang.

Lastly, my heart goes out to the shelter that was destroyed by fire.
Such a horrible disaster. So many traveling to the Rainbow Bridge at
once. So sad.

Nancy and her Oldies and 1 Nutcase named Tyki