From:
James King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 1996 16:42:24 -0400
One day after a sucessful climb onto the computer table, our ferrt Lucy
engaged in one of her favorite activities- pushing down the keys on the
computer keyboard.  Because this a common occurrence with Lucy, we didn't
pay close attention.  However, this changed after reading this message on
the screen-"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DELETE THIS FILE ?"

Because we have no idea how Lucy accomplished this without the use of the
mouse, we came to the conclusion that Lucy is an expert in DOS computer
operations.