From:
Alberta Ferret Society - President <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 13:57:02 -0600
Ferret Sweater Raffle

The Alberta Ferret Society invites you to war dance on over to our web
page at http://www.albertaferretsociety.com and have a look see at what
we've got for you!

Knitted from the softest of wools this unique hand-made sweater features
a flurry of ferrets frolicking freely across the neckline.  Just follow
the "AFS Sweater Raffle" link in the "Quick Updates" section on our main
page and then sit back and imagine how great you're going to look in this
sweater.  Sweater fits size 12-14.

*Tickets are just $2 each or 3 for $5.

To enter via snail mail just mail your name, snail mail address, email
address and phone number (with area code) along with your raffle fee to
the Alberta Ferret Society "Sweater Raffle" at P.O.  Box 68209, 162
Bonnie Doon Mall, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6C4N6.

To enter via Pay Pal please follow the "Pay Pal" link for instructions.

On receipt of your entry you will receive an email with your raffle
ticket number.

Raffle closes at midnight Nov 30, 2002.  Draw date is Dec 1, 2002 and the
lucky winner will be contacted immediately.  The AFS guarantees delivery
(at our expense) in time for Christmas.

*All proceeds raised support the rescue and education programs of the AFS

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President